10 Reasons to Enchanting Dentistry
At Enchanting Dentistry, we understand that you have options when it comes to choosing a dentist for you and your family, but we’re confident as you learn more about our state-of-the-art dental practice, the choice will be clear. There is simply no one better than Dr. Middelhof, Dr. Guzman and the team at Enchanting Dentistry. Discover 10 reasons to choose us!
1. Listen To Our Existing Patients
Enchanting Dentistry has been providing high-quality gentle, cosmetic dentistry to patients throughout Plantation, FL for more than a decade. Our patients are our greatest testament to the remarkable treatment that we provide. We have more than 200 reviews from our patients across the web, all rating Enchanting Dentistry as a top dentist. Check it out for yourself here. And read what some of the patients are saying:
“My Dentist is the most wonderful ,Caring Dentist I have ever met. Her ways and the help from her staff make you feel like you are part of her own family..of course it all depends on your attitude towards life.”
“My first visit was for a cleaning was AWESOME, thanks to my very patient and gentle hygienist Patricia. The service was excellent and the atmosphere is very inviting and relaxing. I’ll definitely be back!”
“Enchanting Dentistry is by far the best dental office that I’ve ever been to. The environment is very warm and welcoming, and the service is great. I’m very pleased and recommend them all the time.”
2. Affordable Treatments & Flexible payment plans
3. Comfort & Convenience.
Among our amenities, are:
- Spacious and comfortable office
- Convenient office hours including Saturdays
- Large off street parking
- Online patient forms
- Insurance “paperwork” managed for you
4. Dr. Annette Middelhof’s approach is warm, relaxed and informal so that each patient is quickly put at ease. Every effort is made to ensure that each treatment session is an enjoyable and rewarding experience.
5. Goals are agreed with the patient before the treatment begins. This ensures that the outcome of each treatment can be assessed against expectations, to ensure your total satisfaction. Each patient is treated as an individual and all treatments are completely tailored to you.
6. We value your time. As her patients do, Dr Annette Middelhof places a high value on time. At Enchanting Dentistry, wasting time is not an option. Digital X-rays, paperless charting, laser technology (Diagnodent) to detect hidden caries, Intra-Oral camera, Zoom One-Hour in-office whitening treatment and electronic billing are some of the technologies we use to streamline processes and shorten procedures times.
7. We use advanced technologies to provide high quality and Cost-effective services.
- Digital X-Rays. This technology enables us to reduce your exposure to radiation by 90%. The images are viewed instantly on a computer monitor right in front of you.
- Intra-Oral cameras for video exam. A major benefit to the dentist is that invariably the exam reveals conditions not seen with typical clinical exams even using magnification loops.
- Laser technology (Diagnodent). Allows your Dentist to Detects early cavities or sub surface lesions that are undiagnosed with conventional methods
- Electric Handpiece.: Smooth, quiet operation and consistently high torque with less vibrations throughout the entire speed range are the most important features that distinguish an electric handpiece from an air-driven high- or low-speed handpiece. There is no “chatter” when removing old metal-based restorations or when prepping for crowns and bridges. The constant torque allows us to easily produce accurate, defined, and smooth margins, leading to better impressions and perfectly fitting indirect restorations from the laboratory.
3D Cone Beam CT
This advanced technology gives our practice state-of- the-art 3D technology to help Dr. Middelhof diagnose potential issues more accurately and provide treatment with unprecedented confidence. Unlike a traditional spiral CT scanner, this 3D system utilizes cone beam CT technology and provides precise, crystal-clear digital images while minimizing your exposure to radiation.
8. A Dedication to Continuing Education
Dr Annette Middelhof takes time on a regular basis for continuing education, and ensures the staff does the same. She also subscribes to the latest industry journals to keep tabs on research and development in the dental industry. As a team and as individuals, our office makes it our responsibility to be familiar with the latest techniques and materials available. Dr Annette Middelhof is also a member of the prestigious Academy of General Dentistry.
9. Onsite Dental Lab
Not only do we offer various dental procedures, providing you with all of your dental needs, but we also have a dental laboratory located in our facility. Technicians who help to develop the form, function, shape, color, and contours of natural teeth are available to come and meet you to evaluate individual patient skin tones, and face shapes and to discuss particular needs for a final result exceeding your expectations
10. Ongoing Support
Ongoing support is given, not only between appointments, but also where required after the completion of treatment. Dr. Annette Middelhof always takes the extra step, to set us apart from other dentists and to ensure that every patient ends their treatment fully enchanted with the experience.
Call Enchanting Dentistry today at (954) 336-8478 to schedule your next appointment or consultation in Plantation, FL!