Learn about dental implants from your Plantation, FL, dentists.
Got missing teeth? Dental implants are the best option for replacing them. Dr. Annette Middelhof at Enchanting Dentistry in Plantation, FL, offer state-of-the-art dental implants to their patients. Here are six amazing benefits of dental implants.
1. Enhance Your Beauty- Dental implants will fill in your smile's gaps and improve your appearance. You will look younger with dental implants. A face with missing teeth can sag and appear sunken. Implants allow you to maintain the shape of your smile and face.
2. Enjoy The Foods You Love- For anyone who has lost teeth, eating certain foods can present a challenge. Dental implants will help restore your ability to chew food. You will be able to eat the foods you want with dental implants.
3. Improved Comfort- Because they become part of you, implants eliminate the discomfort of dentures. Unlike dentures, dental implants do not move or slip. They function and feel like natural teeth.
4. Prevent Bone Loss- Dental implants help to stimulate bone growth and prevent bone loss. Dentures and dental bridges address the cosmetic problem of missing teeth but do not stimulate bone growth and prevent bone loss.
5. Boost Your Self-Esteem- Losing your teeth can affect your self-esteem. It can make it embarrassing to speak or smile in front of people. With dental implants, you will feel and look better and regain your self-esteem.
6. Improve Your Speech- Your teeth, along with your lips and tongue, allow for the proper pronunciation of various sounds. Losing your teeth can make it difficult for you to pronounce certain words. Dental implants will restore your smile and improve your clarity of speech.
Ready to make a change? You look so much better when you smile. Call Enchanting Dentistry in Plantation, FL, at 954-336-8478 today to schedule an appointment. Don't you owe it to yourself to get your smile back?